Hey everyone, some people have been having trouble with our new Easter Mission so here’s all you need to know to complete it.
1. To start the quest, head to the forest and find our giant bunny. You can always spot a new mission with a big yellow exclamation point.
2. Click on the bunny and talk to him to start the quest. The yellow exclamation point will turn into a gray question mark once you have accepted the quest. If it does not, you need to talk to the bunny again, try saying different things to it.
3. Start looking for eggs! They will look like variations of this, but will be hidden.
4. When you find an egg, click on it. A window will pop up that looks like this.
You will see a picture of the egg, a description, and an egg counter. Reading the description is very important, they contain funnies! The egg counter will show you how many eggs you have found, an how many you still need. As you find more eggs, the counter will go up.
5. Once you have found all 30 eggs, head back to the bunny again and talk to him. If you have all your eggs, he will have a yellow question mark above his head.
6. Talk to him once more, and you will get your reward for completing the mission.
If you have trouble finding the last few eggs, just think about this clue, “Two venture out into the world, but one stays behind.” If you can figure out what that means, it should help you know where you still need to look.
Have fun everyone and enjoy the mission!